Its mission is to serve the society of Morelia through training programs and guidance through the use of technology. Interacting with specialized professionals in your area that offer quality service.
Generating livelihood dynamics in the participants that promote self-knowledge, recognizing your personal value, assertiveness to self-acceptance, respect of yourself, and discovering your humanitarian wealth. This is used for the service of community through experiences that transcend into a sensible and solidarity society.
• AREAS OF POLIFORUM DIGITAL MORELIA
GROUND FLOOR CENTRAL BUILDING
GENERAL ENTRANCE HALL
ROOMS FOR MULTIPLE USES
KITCHEN AND CAFETERIA
> First floor
* INTERACTIVE LESSONS
* WII ROOM
* DIGITAL LIBRARY AREA AND FREE INTERNET ACCESS
> SECOND FLOOR
* DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONALISM AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
BOARD ROOM, PROJECTION AND TRAINING
* CASA MECED (Attention to Children with difficulties)
> THEATER OUTDOOR “CHUCHO MONGE”
AUDIO AND SOUND CAB
> GREEN ROOF
AREA OF RECREATION AND RECREATION
(Beautiful panoramic view)
DESCRIPTION OF ACTIVITIES BY AREA:
ACADEMIC SERVICES – FIRST FLOOR
DIGITAL LIBRARY AREA AND FREE INTERNET ACCESS
A space that has tables and chairs of free use with access to the internet. You can make queries of different types; Academic, artistic, cultural, and use social networking to establish communications through video conferences or calls through personal computers. This is available from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
WORKSHOPS: (Only for children from 7 to 14 years of age.)
– Laboratory of Free Software: Room with computer equipment Linux. This room will be a space for the knowledge, exploration and development of free software.
– Laboratory of Design: equipped with MAC technology, specifically oriented to offer workshops of digital creativity and multimedia design.
– Robotics Club: Mecca-tronic and electronic robotics laboratory with specialized didactic devices to facilitate participation in competitions.
– Computer rooms: Offers more than 150 courses related to digital, verbal, numerical and thinking skills.
– Task Club: Space that will offer advice to elaborate the tasks as well as entertainment to solve the ENLACE test.
– Rooms of edutainment: Space equipped with recreational devices for the recreation and digital learning.
– Telmex Hub Digital Library: reconfigurable space to hold meetings, exhibitions, etc.
– Basic Computing – (Only for those over 15 years old)
– Basic English – (For people over 7 years of age)
Requirements to register:
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of CURP
2 child size photos
Copy of proof of address}
* High school certificate for the case of courses for those over 15 years.
Filing of registration form (granted at the time of delivery of your documents)
SALA WII – Interactive video games room
An entertainment space that has 8 modules capable of attending to two students by a module in which an instructor runs. It is designed to amuse the users of the property through an electronic reward exchange system and time in video games. It is for the fulfillment of the academic and cultural objectives of the different activities and disciplines offered in the Polifórum-digital.
DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONALIZATION AND ENTREPRENEURIAL DEVELOPMENT (DEPRODEM)
This area provides consultancy, consulting training, business and business skills development, as well as consulting for the resolution of conflicts in corporate matters.
Projection and Training Room SMEs
They will also learn how to organize forums, exhibitions, presentations, congresses, business fairs and the creation of agreements, contract signatures, signatures of minutes and the presentation of productive projects.
CASA MECED (Children with difficulties )
Care services are provided:
Counseling and consulting to families with intrafamilial problems,
Workshops of several languages and others are offered.
All these services are offered for free in Poliforum Digital Morelia in the offices of Casa Meced that are on the second floor